I am an Assistant Professor in Computational Humanities at the University of Groningen (NL). I am also:
- co-founder and managing editor of Enthymema, an Open Access international academic journal of theory, critics and philosophy of literature;
- member of the scientific advisory board of OPERAS (the Research Infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area);
- member of the governing board of IGEL (the International Society of the Empirical Study of Literature).
My research concerns narrative theory and the impact of digital technologies on literature, especially regarding digital social reading and the use of virtual reality.
In one sentence, I use computational, qualitative, and quantitative methods to study reader response.
I love collaborations, so feel free to write me!
- Ph.D. || Univeristy of Florence / University of Cambridge
- Ma & Ba || University of Milan
- Erasmus || Tartu University